NCC Health & Safety Standards
When students arrive on campus, please use the Main Entrance (the doors facing 101A) or the Judd Gregg Hall Entrance, depending on where your class is. Our welcome team will help you complete your daily screening and scan your temperature through our “no touch” thermal imaging system.
- NCC is using the MyNCC app to complete the daily health screening form. Please download the app at ncc.campusapp.com. If you already have the app and do not see the new “Health and Wellness Forms” tile appear on your home screen, please uninstall and reinstall the app. If you are unable to use the app for any reason, you can simply answer questions with one of our Campus Safety Assistants when you arrive.
- For reference: Isolation and Quarantine recommendations from the CDC
Student Social Compact
Nashua Community College Visitors Protocol
Due to current social distancing guidelines and practices, we ask that you please limit the amount of individuals you bring with you to visit our campus to one person. Please take a moment to review the instructions below before your visit to NCC.
In Preparation For Your Visit:
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands before and after your visit. Sanitizing stations are available upon entry to the building and many of our offices.
- Masks are now optional in all classrooms and labs, and masks are optional in all other areas of the campus. You can bring your own mask to campus.
- Have a photo ID readily available upon entry to the building (Military ID, Passport, Driver’s license, and or prior NCC Student ID) and a visitor ID sticker will be provided to you upon entry.
- Make sure to give each other plenty of space as you move through the building, and practice social distancing.
Once You Arrive On Campus:
Please enter the campus in one of three following entrances:
- Main Building Entrance
- Judd Gregg Hall Entrance
- Automotive Building Entrance
Once you enter the building, you will be immediately be screened for your temperature through thermal imaging system and will be met by a Camus Safety Assistant (CSA). The CSA will ask you to provide your photo ID and complete the screening process with you. The CSA will contact the office you are scheduled to meet with, and a representative of that office will meet you at the front door. The CSA will be able to assist you with any questions you may have.
|***IMPORTANT: if you feel sick, have a fever, are coughing, having difficulty breathing or have been in close contact with a person with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last two weeks, please contact the office you are meeting with prior to coming to NCC to reschedule your appointment for a later date.|
Degrees and Certificates