Microsoft Access 2019 Certification Training
Job Outlook for Microsoft Access 2019 Certification
- Microsoft Access 2019 Certification provides a solid foundation for using data across a wide variety of jobs and projects. Nearly every area of administration requires data management. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), demand for Administrative Services and Facilities Managers is set to increase by 6% between now and 2029. That is faster than average growth for all jobs. The BLS specifically expects growth in demand for professionals who work with information and records.
- According to PayScale.com, Data Management Specialists earn around $59,587 per year, on average. Salaries for early-career Data Management Specialists range between $36-80,000 per year in the first four years of their careers.
Microsoft Access 2019 Certification Faqs
Microsoft Access 2019 Certification signals to employers and project teams that you are prepared to turn data sets into useful information. Microsoft reports that 86% of hiring managers prefer to hire certified candidates. The company also says that 35% of its successful candidates earn pay raises upon receiving their certifications.
Although Microsoft Access 2019 is used across nearly every industry and job classification, professionals who work with Access 2019 generally perform many of the following duties:
- Design, develop and manage databases and data sets.
Create and manage tools to track and monitor data.
Support data management activities, often participating in meetings and projects in expert roles.
- Coordinate data implementation projects, acting as a liaison with an organization’s leaders.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of data methods and sets.
Because data management involves digital files that can be transferred using secure connections, Access 2019 certification can provide a strong base for remote jobs or contract positions. ZipRecruiter.com reports that data managers and specialists commonly earn between $63-157,000 working remotely.
- Database concepts, interface and terminology
- Table views, queries, forms, reports, and macros
- Database design fundamentals
- Forms, reports, table relationship and desktop application with the navigation form
- Become prepared to take the Microsoft Office Specialist Access 2019 Certification exam
- Become a vital asset to any business by mastering database management and creation
- Discover advanced Microsoft Access techniques that will set you apart from competitors
Registration and Enrollment
Degrees and Certificates