Admissions Process Overview
You can now set up your EasyLogin Account to access all services, including: Canvas, Email, SIS, Navigate, etc
Set up your Easy Login Password (PDF)– you will receive instructions to your personal email with the subject “Welcome to CCSNH”.
We will be looking at your Junior and/or Senior year Math and English classes, taking into account both your grade and level, as well as your cumulative GPA. OR
We are looking for a “Critical Reading and Writing Score” of 401 or higher, and a “Mathematics Score” of 460 or higher. Submit a copy of your detailed score report from the College Board. OR
Official College Transcript
If you have already taken and passed Math or English classes at another institution, you may not need to take them again with NCC. Please send along an Official Transcript for a credit evaluation. OR
We are able to use any one or a combination of these options for your placement!
- Documents should be faxed to NCC at: 603.594.9837
- Documents should be emailed to NCC at: [email protected]
- Documents should be mailed to NCC at: 505 Amherst Street Nashua, NH 03063
- Documents can be delivered to us in person! Transcripts should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the registrar’s seal unbroken.
- International Students may need to have Official Transcripts be translated and/or evaluated by an accredited organization. For additional questions please email Jan Sullivan Curtis or call 603.578.8915.
|Transcripts may be used in course placement, and specific academic programs may require submission of high school transcripts, including for proof of successful completion of specific courses; therefore, students are encouraged to submit transcripts in order to be accurately placed into college courses.|
Depending on your plans for paying for college, you will want to apply for financial aid (you can also do this before you are officially accepted, or if you are still in the process of applying).
How to turn your prior learning into college credit
Advising and Registration:
Student Life at NCC:
Degrees and Certificates