Accessibility Statement for Nashua Community College Website
This is an accessibility statement from Nashua Community College.
Measures to support accessibility
Nashua Community College takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Nashua Community College Website:
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Nashua Community College Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Nashua Community College Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Nashua Community College Website:
- Phone: 603 578-8900
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor Address: 505 Amherst St, Nashua, NH 03063
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Nashua Community College Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Nashua Community College Website , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Nashua Community College Website:
- Third Party Vendors: Some third party vendors are not yet completely compliant because existing vendor commitments can’t be changed. Requesting improvements from vendors and reevaluating contracts with accessibility in mind, as contract renewals come up.. Please contact us for help
Nashua Community College assessed the accessibility of Nashua Community College Website by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 22 April 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.