8-week Semester begins October 23
Students of all ages enroll at Nashua Community College to study everything from Nursing to Cybersecurity Networking. Get credit for your work experience, or transfer previous credits into a new credential. You may be closer to your goals than you think!
Tu futuro está a tu alcance! Realiza tus metas
At NCC, You Can:
Explore Choices for …
Current High School Students
High school students can choose from several Dual Enrollment programs at NCC for a chance to earn college and high school credit at the same time. College credits earned through Running Start, Early College, and eStart are low-cost and highly transferable. Need-based scholarships, and full scholarships for STEM classes available. For more information, contact Dual Enrollment Coordinator Michelle Grimm at (603) 578-6915, or [email protected].
Recent High School Graduates
Choose a Pathway: See NCC’s 50+ associate degree, certificate, and workforce development programs
Not sure where to begin? NCC has an exploratory program to help you choose a college and career pathway. Contact Virginia Egan at [email protected].
Browse accelerated Workforce Development programs such as medical translation, Microsoft Certification and Training, web development, and more.
Fit a full-time degree or certificate program around your current work schedule with Accelerated Lifelong Learning (ALL). Programs include data analytics, business, and psychology.
Enrolled at another college? Knock out your general education requirements
- Complete your general education requirements at the lowest tuition cost in the region.
|Non-New Hampshire residents can take online classes for in-state tuition. Anyone living within 50 miles of campus are also eligible for in-state tuition for on-campus and online classes.|
- Upskill with fast-paced Microsoft Certification and Training programs to earn Industry-Recognized Credentials in Microsoft applications such as Excel and Word. The programs are self-paced, and take about 20 hours of work to complete. The cost of the program includes a proctored exam to earn your Microsoft Badge, as well as remote support from experienced faculty
- You may be closer to graduation than you think! NCC can help turn your prior learning, work, or military experience into college credit. Please contact Kim Eckenrode, Career and Technical Education Pathways Director, at (603) 578-8979 or [email protected].
- NCC has flexible day, evening, online, and Saturday classes to help you fit college into your life and complete your degree. Contact Kim Eckenrode, Career and Technical Education Pathways Director, at (603) 578-8979 or [email protected].
- Fit a full-time degree or certificate program around your current work schedule with the Accelerated Lifelong Learning (ALL) program. Programs include data analytics, business, and psychology.
Degrees and Certificates
Clicking the “Apply” button above constitutes your express written consent to be contacted by email, phone, text and prerecorded message by Nashua Community College at the number(s) you provided, regarding furthering your education.