Get ahead fast with ALL!
ALL students enroll in back-to-back, accelerated courses to complete an Associate Degree in 20 months or a Certificate in 10 months (or less with qualifying prior credits, learning or work experience).
What is ALL?
Accelerated Lifelong Learning (ALL) i is meant for adult learners looking to complete an Associate degree or Certificate quickly, while balancing work and family responsibilities.
ALL’s structured schedule allows adults to plan ahead and know what to expect for class time and homework each week. ALL courses are online and hybrid (face-to-face and online learning) including evenings and/or Saturday courses.
Reasons Adults Choose ALL
- Fit full-time college into your busy life
- Resume a degree or certificate you may have already started – we accept transfer credits!
- Earn a degree or certificate that builds on your military experience – we accept ACE credits!
- Welcoming and accommodating schedule for working parents
- Support from your ALL peers and advisor will help keep you on track
The Benefits of Enrolling in the ALL Program
ALL students build skills and knowledge to get ahead at work or change careers. Students can also easily transfer their credits to a four-year institution and beyond. NCC partners with many area colleges and universities, and the ALL Program Coordinator will help you every step of the way.
Hear From an ALL Graduate
Jennifer returned to college as a working professional and single mom, and earned her Business Management degree through ALL in 2022. Read her story.
Meet with the ALL Program Coordinator to talk about your interest in the ALL program
Degrees and Certificates