After submitting a Reasonable Accommodation Request Form:

Complete this form:

Online Form: Permission to Release and Exchange Information-Accessibility Records

Provide Supporting Documents (see below for explanation of supporting documentation)

Supporting documentation must be signed by a licensed professional.

  • IEP or 504 Plan AND 3-Year Evaluation (ex. neuropsychological testing, speech language, )


 ADA Verification Form (PDF)

Submit ALL required paperwork to the Accessibility Services Coordinator (ASC):

E-MAIL:  [email protected]       FAX: (603) 883-1636

Nashua Community College
ATTN: Jodi Leah Quinn, ASC
505 Amherst Street
Nashua, NH 03063

Accessibility Service Coordinator will contact you to schedule an appointment to finalize your Reasonable Accommodation Plan (RAP).

It’s recommended that you register for classes before scheduling appointment. You may want to consider taking a reduced course load (2-3 courses) as you begin college.

Reasonable Accomodation Plan (RAP) is NOT finalized until you have submitted all required documentation and met with the Accessibility Services Coordinator.

The process can take approximately 4 weeks. Please plan accordingly.

Submission of request & documentation does not guarantee that accommodations will be granted.

Explanation of Supporting Documentation

Supporting documentation must be signed by a licensed professional.

Typically, evaluations must be completed within the last three to five years prior to admittance to NCC. If documentation is older, speak with the Accessibility Services Coordinator (ASC) for other potential options.

Recent high school graduates with an IEP or 504 Plan:

A copy of the most recent IEP or 504 Plan AND last 3-year evaluation (neuropsychological testing) completed while in high school. You/your parents may have copies of these. If not, request copies from your high school.

High school graduates who graduated three or more years ago with an IEP or 504 Plan:

Updated neuropsychological testing for students may be required for students who have been out of high school for three (3) or more years. In some cases, the ADA Verification Form could be used (please speak to the ASC regarding documentation options prior to getting additional testing done).

Students who never had an IEP or 504 Plan in high school:

Neuropsychological testing may be needed and must be completed by a qualified professional verifying a learning need that qualifies you for a Reasonable Accommodation Plan in college:

Who should get testing done?

  • adults who suspect they have a learning disability
  • those with evaluation completed more than 5 years ago

Prior to getting neuro-psych testing done, speak to the ASC to discuss other possible options.

For physical or psychiatric conditions and/or other diagnoses that impact learning (such as ADD/ADHD):

The ADA Verification Form must be completed by one OR both of the following:

  • your physician (if you have a medical/physical condition, etc.)
  • your licensed counselor/psychiatrist (if you have a mental health condition, etc.)

 If you have questions, contact:
Jodi Leah Quinn, M. Ed.
Accessibility Services Coordinator
Nashua Community College
505 Amherst Street
Nashua, NH 03063