On Thursday, May 4, from 6-8 pm, Nashua Community College will host a Celebration of Learning night!
Visitors will be able to observe and learn from a showcase of student presentations in three rooms on the first floor of Streeter Hall: the Atrium, the Walter Peterson Library, and Room 150.
This is going to be an event in which students will show off the excellent work that they have done at NCC through posters, videos, papers, artwork and writing, projects, and PowerPoints. The disciplines that will be on display will include:
- Mechanical Design
- Small Business
- Early Childhood Education
- Psychology and Human Services
- Computer Sciences
- English and Communications
- Ecology and Environmental Science
- and more!
- Windows Literary Magazine will hold a coffeehouse with students exhibiting and reading their written work
- And the Multicultural Engagement team will be streaming ESOL students’ musical playlists
This event is free and open to the public, please drop in and see all the great work going on at NCC! Refreshments will be served.
Questions? Please contact Chrissy Gannon at [email protected] or 603-578-8947
Hope to see you here!